The website http://shop.alexpastorkiteclub.com/ onwards, the “Website”) is owned by Alex Pastor Kite Club S.L. (hereinafter, “THE COMPANY”), with registered office at Calle Torreón nº6 – casa 15 (Málaga) and nº of CIF: B93323939
With the aim that the use of the Website complies with criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, THE COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting THE COMPANY through the phone 956 627 271 or in the e-mail address: email@example.com.
THE COMPANY, provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any form gives it the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving THE COMPANY the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the attentive reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which he accesses this Website, so if he does not agree with any of the same here, must abstain with respect to the use of this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasion, special conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and / or services on the Website, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Through the Website ( alexpastorkiteclub.com ), THE COMPANY offers Users the possibility to access all the information we offer from our facilities, our services, location / location, news, as well as a contact section to resolve any question or doubt, (hereinafter the “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of THE COMPANY, and / or from third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping THE COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by THE COMPANY, or the third party owner of the affected rights.
- The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. THE COMPANY, is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, of the aforementioned Entity.
- Likewise it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case THE COMPANY, the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
- The User agrees to:
a) Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
b) Provide all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Website.
c) Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to THE COMPANY, or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
2. b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. c) Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. d) Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
5. e) Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of THE COMPANY, third parties, suppliers and other Users.
6. f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of THE COMPANY, or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that can be inserted in the contents.
8. h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or contents.
9. i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- The User agrees to:
(i) In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order.
(iii) Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
(v) Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
(vii) It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to THE COMPANY or to third parties without having authorized the intended use.
(viii) Is contrary to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the person’s own image.
(ix) Constitute any type of publicity.
(x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you will be provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify THE COMPANY of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Therefore, while not making the above notification, THE COMPANY, will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If negligently or intentionally fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the COMPANY from the breach.
THE COMPANY does not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the page https://alexpastorkiteclub.com that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control .
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
THE COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. THE COMPANY, does not makes responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
(i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of THE COMPANY
(ii) Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of THE COMPANY, reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
THE COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Also, THE COMPANY is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and questions. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by THE COMPANY for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and maintain THE COMPANY, untouched against any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify THE COMPANY against any damages arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or Any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website https://alexpastorkiteclub.com like any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by THE COMPANY.
The Website of THE COMPANY includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating companies and / or sponsors. Accordingly, THE COMPANY, is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is placed in a position of guarantor or party offering services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) can not imply that THE COMPANY, recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with THE COMPANY, nor affirm that THE COMPANY, has authorized such link, or include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of THE COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
8. Data protection
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, THE COMPANY will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Development RD 1720/2007. For this, the User can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy [LINK] that presents the Website.
9. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, THE COMPANY, may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, THE COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
10. Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, by offering them, THE COMPANY, does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such declarations and guarantees can not be excluded by law.
11. Force majeure
THE COMPANY, will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Tarifa.